£295.00 Ex. VAT

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Course Outcomes

Attendees will leave the course with all the information they need to become one of the top sales performers in their chosen industry.

  • What the top 10% of Sales Professionals Are Doing Differently From The Other 90%
  • How The Industry Has Changed and How We Can Use This To Our Advantage
  • How To Get More Revenue From Your Existing Clients While Ensuring They Receive A Better Service
  • Building and Leveraging a Personal And Professional Brand
  • The Secret To Ensuring You’re in the Top 10% Revenue Generators Within Your Industry
  • Building A Network Of Loyal Fans That Will Support and Refer You Business
  • The Importance of Clients over Transactions

Price includes a 2 course lunch and cold/hot beverages.

Please arrive at 9.45am, to get yourself prepared for starting at 10am.

Course Location

The Geek Bunker, Media House, Burnley Road, Altham, BB5 5TX

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Becoming a Top Sales Performer: Helping you build and develop a brand that drives your sales exponentially”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *