- 1st November 2019
- Posted by: Megan Gallacher
- Category: Feature Blogs, Weekly Geek
The Sales Geek Academy has changed!
Our Chief Training Geek Jonathan Finch explains:
We are thrilled to launch the SalesGeek Academy™. Over the past few years our courses have proved really popular. However, they were ad hoc in nature and if you wanted to experience everything we had to offer then it would take years and thousands of pounds. That didn’t sit right with us!
At SalesGeek© we believe a great sales education is a right, not a privilege, so we wanted to offer everyone the opportunity to begin understanding sales the Geek way! However, the Academy has been designed to do more than just develop your sales skills. It’s about helping you grow in confidence, providing inspiration and forming an unmatched community of high performers. By the time you graduate from the Academy you will be equipped to lead and be able to provide huge amounts of value back to your organisation and clients.
How Does It Work?
The SalesGeek Academy is designed to create and develop the next generation of sales leaders. It comprises of five full days of sales training across the year to best fit in with your busy lifestyle. At the end of the year you will be equipped with essential skills to make a real difference in your business and improve your own sales practices.
Basecamp begins Monday 13th January 2020.
We’ve outlined below what you can expect from the courses and the key learning outcomes from each session. You can also find this information in the prospectus too.
To sign up today Call a Geek: 01254 300 031 🤓
Who is the Sales Academy For?
The way to think of the Sales Academy is as a post-graduate level insight into the world of sales – without the essays, exams and dissertations!🤓
Our Basecamp 1 session will give you a grounding in sales’ ABCs and then prepare you for what is to come throughout the year.
So if you are:
- A Small Business Owner/Manager responsible for your own company’s sales function
- A Sales professional looking to boost your productivity and value added
- A Sales leader wanting to refine your technical skills
- A Sales leader looking for training for a small team <5
- A sales professional working in a challenging results driven environment
The Sales Academy is for you.
If you have a larger sales team then please ask us about our bespoke training.
We deliver Your Sales Trainer in-house to a wide range of businesses and make it bespoke to your needs. Please feel free to call us anytime to discuss what we can offer. 01254 300 031
We start at the beginning with 2 days to get acclimated to what is to come. (13/1/20 – 14/1/20) Base camp training covers the following baseline skills you need to be successful. Forget what you already know, these sessions will test your limits.
- INTRODUCTION TO SALES Introductions & expectations
- GOALS AND ACCOUNTABILITY S.M.A.R.T.
- PROSPECTING Targeting customers, Creating a ‘Hit-List’, intro to social selling
- FIRST CONTACT First impressions, pitch & tone, rapport
- QUESTIONING Spin questioning, active listening, establishing needs, RECAP
- ACTIVE LISTENING Buying signals, 3 Levels of listening, Listen to Talk Radio
- CREATING VALUE Perceived and personal value, Intro to emotive selling
- RELATING BACK AIDA, Relevant features and benefits matching, tie downs
- OBJECTION HANDLING Utilising techniques – Feel-Felt-Found, W.A.R
- CLOSING Assumptive, alternative, direct, sharp angle & Columbo
- AFTER SALES Follow-ups, Callbacks, Referrals, Intro to account management
Day 3 (13/4/20) begins the ascent of Mount Sales as we train like sales assassins; precise but intuitive, strong but flexible. By the end of the day you will have the confidence and skill set to begin turning prospects into rock-solid leads
- PICK UP THE PHONE
- IDENTIFYING NEEDS
- BUYING SIGNALS
SOCIAL SELLING SECRETS
Day 4 (13/7/20) is about uncovering the secrets to sales success using social media. It will help you build and develop a sales strategy that will see immediate returns. There is no doubt this is our most popular course and after attending it you will no longer have to operate in the shadows!
- OUR PROFILES
- BUILDING, GROWING & RETAINING A COMMUNITY
- HOW TO ENGAGE WITH OUR COMMUNITY
- LINKING SOCIAL MEDIA WITH OUR CURRENT COMMUNITIES
- HOW SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWS THE SALES CYCLE
- FINDING INSPIRATION FOR CONTENT
- BEING UNIQUE & GROWING YOUR PROFESSIONAL BRAND
- WE WILL GET SOME POSTS OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
THE ONE PERCENT CLUB
After 4 hard but rewarding sessions you have finally reached the peak of Sales Mountain. This is a session (12/10/20) that focuses on advanced, top-end sales skills. The One Percent Club finally gives you the insiders knowledge about what really separates the top one percent sales guys from the rest!
- THE RULES OF KAIZEN
- MARGINAL GAINS
- CLOSING (FOR PRO’S)
- THE SECRETS OF THE TOP NEGOTIATORS
- UPSELLING & CROSS-SELLING
- PRICE POSITIONING & RETAINING THE POWER
GRADUATION & CELEBRATION
Every Geek loves a party & if you’ve come this far with us you deserve it. Welcome to the Class of 2020 (at a date to be confirmed)🤓
A Word From Chief Geek
We hope that this is the start of your journey to becoming a top performer within the greatest industry in the world. At SalesGeek© we want to change the perception that sales is a ‘dirty word’. We are proud of our profession and want to pass that pride, not to mention our 100 years of collective sales experience onto the next generation of sales talent. Our mission is to make sales training available to everyone. To that end the SalesGeek Academy™ provides a cost effective way for you to access the very best we have to offer without impinging on your valuable time. We’d love to see you next term!
You can find out more about Sales Geek’s other services via the links below